SECTION I. NATURE VERSUS NURTURE (PT://1)
gone gone gone and i am all alone again left wrapped up in my books
and i am the weeping willow in this maddening wind & i am your favorite
sad song stuck on repeat & i have cracked spider legs which are trying to
build, just one last time, the most eloquent of all webs but now ---
the shark has come and bitten away at my very own heart ! for the
sake of his thirst - can i blame him ? or is this in
our nature ?
SECTION I. NATURE VERSUS NURTURE (PT://2)
i sit & wonder (is this all rotting my brain) . . .
where did the mountains go ? and the blue moon? and the ocean too ? i cant even get there without being hassled by the cops anymore & i just want to gaze at the ocean
yet i am left with the birds chirping at my windows while death bites at my ankles, slowly but surely, yet i cannot stop thinking why are we doing this to ourselves ? what did our grandfathers expect? where has chief joseph hidden ? where are the gods who created this ghost dance ? why did america win anyway? seperation i suppose but why so soon?
(FOOD FOR THOUGHT)
1 comment:
I'm not going to pretend I grasp the meaning of what you've written, but I will say that I like it.
P.S. - nature is nurture...evolution, baby.
Post a Comment