7.17.2014

great rhymes

...Unghh, school flunky, pill junky
but look at the accolades these skills brung me
full of myself, but still hungry

I bully myself 'cause I make me do what I put my mind to
When I'm a million leagues above you
Ill when I speak in tongues
But it's still tongue-and-cheek, fuck you
I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel
I'm asleep in the front seat
Bumping Heavy D and the Boys
"Still chunky, but funky"
But in my head there's something I can feel tugging and struggling
Angels fight with devils and here's what they want from me:


They're asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred I had
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination But fuck it
Life's handing you lemons - Make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?
Don't mistake him for Satan

No comments: