10.05.2010

i'm not going to lie

sometimes i miss you because i can
miss revolutionary roads & i'll never
miss your kisses because I never would
let it go that far but i will miss your
bed even though i've slept in many that
were much nicer but I will miss the pills

and then I think of you the afterward of revolutionary road
and sometimes i'll miss your cock even though the pills had
it not working too good, sometimes ill miss how pretty you
thought i was, because i really do think you looked at me
like i was the prettiest
and sometimes ill miss us being sid & nancy
but i know i can never go back.
neither can you.

but sometimes i do think it'd be nice to carry on an affair, secretive
of all the world to see but i dont think ill ever find someone
special enough for that again.
besides, i love bobby.

No comments: